Franke - FFP2900
|Online Product ID:
|Flow Rate (GPM):
||28mm Ceramic Cartridge
|Max Deck Thickness Inches:
||Require 1 3/8'' Hole
|Spout Swivel Range:
||L:22"x W:11.625"x H:3" 4 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Franke''s Manhattan faucet collection is constructed of solid brass with a ceramic disc cartridge, which offers dependability for today''s bustling kitchen. The Manhattan is the quintessential faucet for any cook''s kitchen.
- Beautiful polished chrome finish provides an elegant pop to your kitchen design
- 360- Degree spout swivel range offers maximum coverage
- Spray head with full spray
- 1.75 gpm flow rate and 28mm ceramic cartridge
- 1-3/8-inch hole required for installation
- Meets CalGreen - California''s Green Building Standards
- Franke stands behind this product by offering a limited lifetime warranty
- 13 3/4'' tall kitchen prep faucet provides a strong focal point
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
FFP2900 - Franke
European Bath Kitchen Tile and Stone is proud to present this chrome finished single hole kitchen faucet, by Franke. The FFP2900 is made from premium materials, this Single Hole Kitchen Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Franke's decorative Manhattan Collection, so make sure to check out other contemporary fixtures to accessorize your room.
Franke of Switzerland is the world's foremost kitchen sink manufacturer and renowned for a commitment to quality and an unmistakable flair for design, using the finest materials and state-of-the-art production technology. By adopting a policy of investment in innovation and technology, Franke has established their position as the largest stainless steel kitchen sink manufacturer in the world and a leading name in kitchen faucets, hot and cold water filtration, undermount sinks and waste disposers.